This week was filled with quite a few things that impacted both Internet and also Offline world we live in. I will share a few posts that captured my own attention and pushed me into action as I felt compelled to take a stand, even as it seem unpopular under current US administration.
No worries – this is not political post, although it will include an opinion!
- Twitter Autofollow and Auto DM Etiquette post by Mari Smith resonated with me personally because I expressed opinion very similar to hers and was looking around the net to see what other people think.
- The 10-Point Ethics Checklist by my personal favorite copy writing guru Michel Fortin I think contains it all when it comes to marketing on Internet. I guess we can easily call it 10 commandments of marketing! Loved It!
- How To Create A $12 Visitor Value? this is a bonus offer from a fellow blogger Andy Beard and I think it contains something so unique that if you are in a mood to buy PLF2, you need to check it out. BTW, I get nothing from publishing it except satisfaction of spreading something I think will help you.
- Stop it, Washington,before it’s too late! by Clayton Makepeace is a both informational and call to action. As personal raised with conservative values and one who lived through totalitarian regime it pains me to see what is done to country I come to call my home. Time to wake up is now – history repeats itself and if you don’t believe me – read the history of Russia and Germany.
- Live Webinar Announcement for April 20, 2009 by yours truly! Join me and lets discuss some of the blogging issues you might have. Info on how to submit your questions is provided with the post or you can simply register for Webinar to ensure you don’t miss it!
This should keep you busy! Enjoy your weekend!