If you really want to excel in the world of the web then you need to create something outstanding. Being an owner of a website makes sure that, your website is reader friendly. Above all, two important things that you should remember are usability and experience of the web. You should endeavor to create something mind blowing that would make you stand above the crowd. Always try to keep the site as simple as possible so that people need not to strive a lot after your site. You should curate your website in various possible ways. In order to make your website the coolest one try out several web design tools present out in the net. At length when you come across those tools you might be flustered to select the best one.
Here are some best web usability tools and try them out for sure.
- Intuition HQ: It is really the best one it makes you to program certain tasks and inserts different types of screenshots. You can also use various ways to design your page in via Heatmap. Moreover; it enriches the information content of your website. Undoubtedly, this is the cheapest and fastest tool ever launched in the market.
- Go to meeting: It is same as that of the skype and is well reputed for its user-friendly approach. It has an awesome capability to provide faster communication without any intervention.
- Ethnio: It enables you to reciprocate with the viewers who are visiting your websites frequently. It is an excellent opportunity for you to mail or call your users at ease. Really, this unparallel creative tool has made a benchmark in the web industry.
- Feedback army: If you are an owner of a website then make sure to get some feedbacks regarding your site. Try to check out the feedback army for sure. This would definitely give rocking results. It enables to post questions regarding your website and get responses from the critics.
- Loop 11: One of the newest technologies that enable you to create tasks. It also represents the result of the report. You would be more delighted to get these in the form of annual license.
- Usabilla: This is one of the best tools, which permit you to curate tasks and publish it to the user for feedback. In fact, it also enables the user to post comments on the screenshots. In the meantime, you can also participate in the process.
- Navflow: It enables you to upload some screenshots consecutively .You can also get good feedbacks as soon as they are published.
- Userlytics: It mainly keeps track of the participants. It records the videos of the users in a timely fashion and tracks everything whatever they are doing on the site.
- Openhighway: It is again one of the rocking one that keeps track whatever the user is doing on your site. They are cool enough to upload your video online.
Well guys you should check out these designer tools for sure to get some cool results. The tools are really user friendly and funky type. They would definitely make your site probably the most searchable one among the pan users. While sauntering down the sites people would definitely rank yours as the best one.
About the author: Claudia is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on luxury and technology. She recently read an article on iPhone accessories that attracted her attention. These days she is busy in writing an article on fender guitar.