The recent Google Panda update has created quite a change in the online landscape.
Old fashioned traffic generation techniques like writing hordes of articles, spinning them into a thousand different versions and mass submitting these articles with the hope that they will bring traffic to your website may not be that effective anymore.
Why be so dependent on Google when there are a ton of other ways you can get traffic to your website.
In this article, I will show you 5 easy yet powerful ways of getting increased traffic to your website.
1. Guest Blogging: Instead of submitting your articles to sites like ezinearticles where your article is almost lost amidst the plethora of ads, you are better off publishing your content on other high traffic blogs in your niche/market.
Tip: Make sure that the blog that you post on has high traffic and a huge number of subscribers. Also make sure that you publish high quality content that provides great value to the readers.
2. Document Sharing Sites: Do you have a number of posts on your blog? Why not convert them into pdfs and submit them to document sharing websites?
These document sharing websites get a ton of traffic and you can easily leverage the incoming traffic by putting your content in these websites.
Here are a few sites for you to consider
c. Slide Share
3. Blog Commenting: You can get a lot of targeted traffic by commenting on blogs in your niche/market.
This will also make you visible in your market and you can easily establish your credibility by posting valuable and insightful blog comments.
The key is to add value to the conversation and not spam the blogs. Just share what works for you with your niche, ask questions to the experts in your niche or thank them sincerely for the valuable blog post and point out specifically what you liked about it.
4. 100% Instant Affiliate Commissions: This is a traffic tip that I learned from Kim Roach. If you have your own products, you can easily increase your traffic by offering 100% instant commissions to your affiliates.
You can use Rapid Action Profits to automate the process so that your affiliates are getting commissions instantly.
5. Video Marketing: You can easily leverage the traffic that video sharing sites like YouTube get by posting your own videos.
If you are not comfortable being in front of the camera, you can create on screen capture tutorials and post them on video hosting sites.
Here is a list to consider.
- Daily Motion
The key to your business success is not to be too dependent on Google.
In other words, it is important for you to diverisify your Traffic sources so that even if one of the traffic sources don’t work for you, you are still getting enough traffic from other sources.
Guest Post by: Vijay Dee is an online entrepreneur with interests in traffic generation, list building and product creation.
If you are interested in getting more traffic to your website, please visit http://www.slumdogmarketer.com/subscribe and get instant access to 4 Free Traffic Generation Videos.