You have heard it before and I’m sure you will hear it again – Twitter is an absolute must for your promotional efforts, at least right now. It is not only the hottest social network but also a wealth of real time information. Granted – constantly changing nature makes it nearly impossible to find that information but if you use favorites – you can save good info for future use!
Here is list of Informational posts I have shared with my followers and saved as favorites to ensure I don’t loose them:
- TheSpotter WordPress Configuration Tricks – some simple ways to make your blog faster (http://ping.fm/P7A4d)
- TheSpotter Google Maps Store Locator Plugin for WordPress – great plugin for local business to use on blog! (http://ping.fm/T4uWk)
- TheSpotter SEO Blogger – Optimize Your Posts As You Write, great concept, if you don’t do keyword research BEFORE you write (http://ping.fm/qUTAT)
- TheSpotter Protect Your WordPress Blog From Password Hackers With Login Lockdown (http://ping.fm/FmbEN)
- TheSpotter AVH First Defense Against Spam – great pre-Akismet spam defense! (http://ping.fm/JlDwc)
Get more in Real Time – Follow me on Twitter!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Twitter Muscle – Interview With Co-Founder Susan Preston (howtospoter.com)