Blogosphere is all about communities built by people just like you and me … and no, “splogs” are not part of it :). Web 2.0 simply implies more participation and better interaction but strong communities are still based on same basic principal of similar interests. And now we all can benefit from a new trend started by Gary Lee and called Technorati fave train.
I have run into this concept after visiting one of my favorite blogs “the thinking blog” and really liked the idea, which I invite you to participate in – Fave My Blog and I Will Fave Yours! And no – this is not unethical and not cheating but a simple way to build community and provide more exposure to the blogs with real content and not one of the adsense blogs that have been properly optimized for SE.
Participate and Benefit!
To make this worth a while I’m have installed a DoFollow plugin that disable the evil “nofollow” tag on your URL in comments. I believe that all good commentators deserve the benefit of backlink:
***Start Copying Here***
Here are the rules:
1. Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3. Take “My New Faves” and move them into the “The Original Faves” list.
4. Add at least 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?add=http://www.yourdomain.com)
5. Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” (Please FAVE EVERYONE on the List prior to posting the list or a Kitten will Die Alone in a Dark Alley Tonight). Those who want good karma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves
The Original Faves
Gary Lee – Fave the Site *
Dosh Dosh – Fave the Site
Nate Whitehill – Fave the Site
Ms. Danielle – Fave the Site
Jeff Kee – Fave the Site
Scribble on the Wall – Fave the Site
Jimi Morrisons Head – Fave the Site
Jon Lee – Fave the Site
Samanathon – Fave the Site
Eat Drink & Be Merry – Fave the Site
The Man of Silver – Fave the Site
Hannes Johnson – Fave the Site
My Dandelion Patch – Fave the Site
Nathan Drach – Fave the Site
SiteLogic – Fave the Site
Julies Journal – Fave the Site
Tea & Slippers – Fave the Site
Pencil Thin – Fave the Site
Garry Conn – Fave the Site
Stephen Fung – Fave the Site
Ed Lau – Fave the Site
QMusings – Fave the Site
The Thinking Blog – Fave the Site
Google Tutor – Fave the Site
TV Cells – Fave the Site
eWritings – Fave the Site
IJHedges – Fave the Site
Mommy’s Getaway – Fave the Site
GR8 Egypt – Fave the Site
Divya Uttam – Fave the Site
Sean Dinner – Fave the Site
O Salepito – Fave the Site
Kyle Beabo – Fave the Site
How-To Spoter – Fave the Site **
***End Copying Here***
I will also exchange faves with anyone posting here, here is how:
- Click here to Add me to your Technorati Favorites
- Come back to this post and leave a comment that you have added me. Use your own Technorati Fave link in the comment so I know where to go. (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?add=http://www.yourdomain.com)
- I will go through my comments and then add you to my Technorati Faves list as well.