How would you like to take your blog from a Technorati rank 650,000 + to under 12,000 even if your blog is brand new? I know it might sounds like a rather incredible but this is exactly what I was able to accomplish when I have launched original Reciprocal Review Carousel.
In under 1 month my Technorati Authority jumped from 14 to over 300 and rank went through the roof. Why would you care? Because you have a chance to do same. Marco Righter just pinged me and offered to take part in re-birth of Viral Reciprocal Review, he adopted from my original concept.
Get the traffic and the link love
The recommendation carousel will bring like-minded bloggers together and provide real value to their respective communities. The whole web2.0-thing is about communities sharing their knowledge and what is common.
– copy and paste from this line (including the line) —
Why this will work
- It provides value through personal recommendations
- Links to your blog with linktext of your choice
- Backlinks come from within a dedicated content about your blog
- Rotating content will prevent it from penalties from search engines
- It is viral – more participants means greater effect
How it works
Simply follow these few steps to make this one working for you:
- Create a new post on your blog and start it with a few words about how you came into this carousel.
- Copy and paste the entire text between the red lines
- Check if all links are working after copy and paste
- Remove the very last recommendation from the list
- Add a recommendation of a blog you love to the top of the list with at least 2-3 sentences about why you love to read this blog and add a little note, that you recommend this together with a link to your blog. Here is an example:
MarcoRichter.net is a blog, I love to read. It provides latest information about blogging, link building and blog seo issues. From detailed how-to articles to some ultimate resource lists, Marco covers a wide variety of information for your daily blogging routine. Recommended by: WordPress Web 2.0 Spot-Er
Blogs I recommend because I love to read them daily:
- terrydean.org – Terry Dean is one of the original Internet Marketing guru’s who retired after having a huge success and going from pizza deliveryto a true internet riches. I read his blog on daily bases among a few other. Always prefer to go to the source of information and his blog is one of them. Recommended by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- canimakebigmoneyonline.com – run by George Manty is the definite ressource when it comes to monetizing your blog. Being more than 2 years on the scene, there are several hundreds of articles on making money online. Take your time to read through them all – it´s worth it. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- bloggingtips.com – More than 10 authors contribute interesting blogging topics to this site. If you want to stay updated on what´s hot in the blogosphere, this blog is a must read. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- bluejar.com – run by Sarah Pacopac does more than blogging topics and goes out to browser relates issues and also provides some design and affiliate marketing information. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- OneMansGoal.com – run by Bryan Clark is a good stop for bloggers wanting to learn more about generating visitors for their own blogs. He adds some time management topics for those among us looking for optimization of their daily routine. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- topsecretblogger.com – This one is a completely community driven project. Everyone is invited to sign up and write a post on the blog. Many contest will be attracting other bloggers to come in and join the project. I think this will become even more influential in the future, it´s definitely worth taking a closer look. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- probloggersmatrix.com – Mark´s blog is well-established and concentrates on topics about the relationship between bloggers and their readers. His posts are often titled as questions, what helps starting a conversation with the audience. Recommended by: Marco Richter
- jtpratt.com – run by John Pratt is a quite new blog about blogging mistakes and how to avoid them. John has been running websites for more than 10 years, so he knows about the hard way to learn from mistakes. Recommended by: Marco Richter
– copy and paste up to this line (including the line) —
Feel free to join the carousel and provide recommendations of your favorite blogs to the community. Do not forget to let them know about your recommendation, chances are, they will join the carousel as well. Then just sit back and watch your rankings rising and the traffic coming in, just by the power of viral linking.