How To Get More People to Share Your Epic Content Through Social Media Sites
There is one major concept that has started to have a huge impact on getting more traffic, attention and high rankings through social media marketing services. This means that if craft an awesome content and get it gets more than 100 tweets, 40+1 and 1000 likes, then you will be bound to get notice cross the web.
Let’s discuss how to get people to share your content across social media sites
Step 1: Connect with influencers in social sites
When a social media thought leader shares your content to their social profiles, your post will get a jolt of life and sometime your sever can even crash due to high traffic. If you want to get the authority figures to share your content on their social profiles, you will need to build a friendly relationship with them.
So, how do you gain the attention of theses influential figures?
- Get into the habit of linking to theses authority influential figures when posting your content from your blog. The more natural links in your every piece of content, the better.
- If you happen to get an interview with theses authority figures, your social presence will be noticed. Make sure to research a topic that has not been discussed in the previous interview.
- The third step, I would suggest that you craft an epic post guide that covers a specific topic, like I did with my How Social Media Marketing Services Can Generate 3000+ Twitter Followers and Facebook Likes on Autopilot. Make sure to name these authority figures in your guide post for better results.
- If you love writing as your passion, I would recommend that you create post round ups every month. The best way to do this is by gathering all the best content for the week and create an awesome content that will help you get noticed.
Step 2: Leverage your social numbers through Triberr
When you connect your epic post to triberr, you will get a lot of benefits that will help you leverage your social numbers by connecting you to like-minded bloggers within your niche. Some of the social benefits are as below:
- You will naturally experience more blog comments on your site, this is because Triberr will extend your reach by driving high-quality content to your site.
- Your like-minded bloggers will extend your content to their high quality visitors. As we all know each tribe is focused on specific topic.
- When you join Triberr, make sure to expand your network across different audiences.
Step 3: The power of sponsored tweets
If you have enough money to spend on social media, then I would suggest that you tap the power of sponsored tweets. A sponsored tweet is a platform where high value advertisers sell their tweets. On the platform you can chose maximum amount per tweet you are willing to pay and minimum number of followers the twitter users’ needs to have.
The best way to use the sponsored tweets is by paying an SEO EXPERT or whatever your niche is to your specific niche advertiser. For example pay an internet marketer to tweet about your blog traffic post.
Step 4: Install social sharing plug in your blog
Making social sharing buttons very visible in your site will help people to share your content. Never, Never, Never force people to share our content, but make them to come. For example, I have installed the social sharing plug in that allows my blog readers to share each and every post that I have. The best place to install the social button is on the sidebar and at the end of the article.
Step 5: Pay off your followers
If you want your content to be easily shared across the web you will need to bribe your followers without being broke. The best bribe that will increase your followers is to offer FREE White-Paper or podcast. Below are some ways I like to pay off my followers;
- You will need to run a contest between your followers as this will help you see how many people can share your content
- Select a few power house twitter users and ask them if they can share your content and in return you’ll write a killer content telling people who shared your post.
If you want to win in this game of numbers, you will need to write Ever-Green blog post that will the readers to read the entire post. Once you do this, your site will be bound to get more search traffic and social attention.
Do you have any strategy of increasing the number of shares of your content across the web?
About the Author: Bill Achola is a professional SEO Expert, he helps people to build traffic. If you want to get results from writing online, and SEO Services, make sure you check his blog site at SEOArticleWriteService
Tags: blogging, SEM, social media marketing services, twitter