It’s funny how we perceive ourselves sometimes and how it can be quite different from how your family does and the differences is quite drastic!
Case to the point….
Over last 4 weeks or so I have worked on getting my current house ready for sale. Contractors going in and out and checks that I sign following alone brought my wife into following line of thinking – we can “save some money” by doing small things such as painting, etc ourselves.
Or Can We?
I have to give my wife the credit – she is now not only taking care of the family, going to school full-time in the evening but also does most of the work. I’m only left with some wall prep. work, running to hardware stores and helping her out from time to time.
Problem is – every time I have to switch from working on my core business to chores, I lose time! Time that I perceive as biggest asset that I have but since my wife thinks we “can save money” already made – arguing with her will be pointless as she is just as hardheaded as I’m and in this case I choose the path of distraction that keeps her happy 🙂
Whew, long story!
Now, if I could only remember why I was writing it…
Oh, yeah – Time!
If you have some idle time this weekend, here are links to some good content to help you turn that time into Productive:
- Shawn Collins shares a disturbing news on AVG Anti-Virus Blocking Affiliate Links. If you are doing any type of affiliate marketing you might want to check it out.
- Alberto Hallado shares tips on WordPress Theme Structure That Works For Business. And he also reminds us importance of keeping your blog up to date – just check out the post!
- Patsi Krakoff teaches us how to Build a Product Funnel on Your Blog through Content Marketing. A MUST read post.
- John Jonas shares his own personal collection of Web Tools To Help Run Your Online Business. Sometimes difference between being productive and wasting time are the tools you use. This is great reference list!
- Nicole Dean continues with her success stories and this time shares Online Success Cast #16: Ross Goldberg. Great content guys, as Ross has highly unusual story and a person with integrity, although he might be edgy for some! Great guy, excellent story and shared by master teller Nicole! Check it out!
- Doug Champigny shares his insight on Protecting And Preparing Your Internet Marketing Business In Today’s Economy. And when Doug speaks – I listen and highly recommend you do same!
And if you think that wasn’t enough… Google Your Questions!
Happy Halloween Guys!
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to Evaluate a Merchant Gift Affiliate Program (growmap.com)
- Become A Blogging Expert On Any Subject In A Couple Weeks (mt-soft.com.ar)
- How To Earn Residual Income From Home Blogging (mt-soft.com.ar)