Here is a perfect opportunity for you to showcase your writing skill, your expertise and technical “KNOW HOW” as well as your marketing insights and reach a unique and highly passionate group of bloggers that choose to read “WordPress Howto Spotter” blog.
I would like to invite you to write a guest article for this blog and as long as you follow a few very simple guidelines – I will give you a chance to reach auditory previously unavailable to you. Just take a look at some of the unique benefits of doing guest blogging…
Guest Blogging Benefits
- Publicity – show off your knowledge, experience or just ability to write get exposed to unique visitors this blog gets on monthly basis.
- Targeted Traffic – attract highly targeted visitors to your own blog or site by submitting on topic post. Get my blog readers clicking your “byline” links by providing engaging content.
- SEO Benefits – pages on my blog rank very highly in Google SERP’s and a bit of search engine optimization of your articles will give you benefits on one way incoming links from this blog, boosting your authority!
- Social Media Exposure – each published blog post also gets automatically submitted to my Twitter, Facebook and about 30 other social sites providing you more exposure.
- Long Term Benefits – by using advanced blog optimization strategies your posts will be shows as RELATED posts and give you additional traffic long after it was published
Guest Blogging Guidelines – Free Guest Post
Guest blog post submission process is extremely simple and as long as you follow these guidelines, almost guaranteed:
- Relevant Content – to maximize the benefits of your article it has to be on one of the topics covered on this blog to ensure good response. Simply look at the list of categories on sidebar to decide what content should be submitted.
- Unique and Exclusive Content – article has to be uniquely written for this blog and not published elsewhere and can’t be published anywhere else after approval. Failure to follow this simple rule will get your article deleted from database.
- 1 Link Per Article – you have 1 links with anchor tags ONLY from your article Author Byline, as long as you conform to the rule.
- No Product Reviews Or Blatant Promotion – self or affiliate promotions will not be accepted be it your product or someone else’s. You can include a link to site where you do those type of promotions but not linked directly.
- Common Sense Rule – if your article fits the conversation topic of this blog, it will be approved. I moderate every post and comment and will not tolerate spam in any shape or form but welcome good contribution!
- Author Byline – can include you image, real name or your “nickname”. I recommend that at least one of the links from your byline should lead to a page where readers can learn more about you.
- Publishing of the blog post will be done based on number of submitted guest posts. After your post approved – it can be several days before it is actually published.
- Formatting – Do NOT copy and paste directly from MS Office. I will reject any submissions that have MS Office formatting in it due to the mess that code creates on the blog. Use the Editor provided with Guest Post submission form to format your article appropriately.
Once you completed submission using form available through link below, you will receive an email notification with its status as well as any status changes, such as published or rejected via email provided.