I have decide to do an all out today…
Well, not really! But I still wanted to share some of the interesting posts around the web that might be of help to you or of some benefit! God knows nobody is capable of accessing all the great content and by sharing some on this pages I hope to point out some.
In no particular order:
- Blogging Contest, designed to help on blogger to revitalize her blog is organized by Max from Viliat blog, who is frequent commenter on this blog. I’m one of the happy sponsors with Expert WordPress product.
- John Reese announced Death of Blogrush. This one was a long coming and even though it was created with best intentions – it didn’t play out quite as well as we all hoped. You need to remove the widget if it still still on your blog!
- Jack Humphrey ranks Transcription Services in his blog post. And if you are using podcast perhaps this post will be a great opportunity for you to find one that will help you rank better in search engines. As far latest rumor has it – Google still can’t pick up the keywords from audio!
- Tim Nash is one of the best sources of info when it comes to Stumble Upon social network, just check out his Stumbleupon Algorithm post? And in his latest post StumbleUpon gets a change of Clothes he shares some info on what to expect next.
- Brian Clark, one of my favorite copywriters for the blogs shares some insights in his post The Four “P” Approach: A Persuasive Writing Structure That Works. Great information for those of us who never had proper English education! Not that ist is something to be proud off but rather being mindful and learn!
- Terry Dean a true Internet Marketing guru and superb coach, who I haven’t had a priveldge to meet yet shares insights on the latest buzz – Forced Continuity. We have seen it time and time again and I personally hate the concept even though I understand it makes other people money. read what coach Terry has to say on it.
This rounds up the collection of posts I think you should read!