It’s funny how we perceive ourselves sometimes and how it can be quite different from how your family does and the differences is quite drastic!
Case to the point….
Over last 4 weeks or so I have worked on getting my current house ready for sale. Contractors going in and out and checks that I sign following alone brought my wife into following line of thinking – we can “save some money” by doing small things such as painting, etc ourselves.
Or Can We?
While it might not be interesting to most – I think information shared in following posts or articles can be not only entertaining but also extremely educational. My weekly round up:
- Technorati’s State Of Blogosphere 2009 is one of the most detailed reports on what is moving bloggers and statistical data available for free.
- Stephen Pierce unleashed informational bomb sharing some superb strategies to get highly targeted buyers, not just visitors to your site.
- How to use WordPress Conditional Statements is more of personal geeky interest on how theme can be customized and provide more targeted experience to reader.
- Twitter Lists Are Live is an introduction on how to make this tool more useful to you! Great new feature I already started implementing on my own account.
There are more but I don’t want to overload you 🙂
Being a light day, end of the week and all I simply wanted to share with you a few posts that I found incredibly useful reading for myself. Posts that stand out from the rest and perhaps can give you some ideas:
- Opportunity Is Definitely Knocking by John Reese is a great reminder of what I call “action time”. It is great to be doing all the things we need in order to continue developing our blog, business but lets not forget about one thing – Action that brings income.
- 7 Blog Promotion Tips From The Devil by Jack Humphrey is a list of things we have to be doing. I swear I’m guilty of doing at least couple things he states Not To. Particularly Number 6 hits home with me.
- 44% of Small Businesses Still Don’t Have a Web Site by Andy Beal – an older post by in direct correlation with one by John Reese above! 44% of SBA don’t have a proper web presence! And that is an average – you area can be even higher, do you see opportunity that is knocking on your door? Owners of Expert WordPress can fulfill that need under 5 minutes and earn in process!
- Social Media Slap by Michelle MacPhearson leads to a great video that discusses the problem many bloggers are oblivious to, right now. A must see if you want to avoid being slapped by Google.
Links above were made available in my Twitter stream as I find them and if you like to stay more current, follow me on Twitter @TeSpotter