When you know how, make money blogging process becomes extremely easy. It only takes a few basics in place and in appropriate order. In fact blogging to make money is just as simple as blogging for the sake of sharing information – because it is the MAIN objective:
Deliver Quality Content that Provides Answers Or Solutions
There is no “black magic” behind process, no super secrets. It is all based on common sense and on the fact that you have to give first in order to receive!
So exactly How Make Money Blogging?
3 steps to the process as I have mentioned…
1. Valuable Content
One of the reasons why blogs tend to rank better in Search Engine results then other sites is content provided in timely manner and on topic.
When you begin to deliver content that provides solutions, answers questions or what perhaps is most importantly – delivers to people who use Google to search answers they need – you will be rewarded by free flow of traffic.
2. Multiple Sources Of Traffic
As a blogger you have access to really unlimited sources of traffic or interested visitors to your blog and while many make mistake of concentrating on one or two – you need to expand your horizon and really ensure that if one source all of a sudden stops delivering – it will not become a death blow to your efforts!
- SEO and Link Building – whichever means you use for it should always be a part of your effort. As I mention in step 1 – it provides you with best kind of traffic – free and growing if you play your cards right!
- Social Marketing – this includes participation on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook and also taking full advantage of the social bookmarking services. Results might surprise you if you are not using them now!
- Article Marketing – is one of the simplest ways to build incoming links and also get visitors from other sites and should be a third big part of your traffic driving efforts!
- Forum Marketing – go where your custoemrs are at and you can’t make mistake! Many popular forum board now give you ability to add your RSS feed to help you market your blog, so be sure to edit your profile and provide all details you can to get more visitors.
- Blog Commenting and Guest Posting is another great way for you to build recognition and pull some traffic from other sites and redirect them to your own content, with complete permission from other person! Love the blogosphere!
While there are many more ways to get interested visitors to your blog, those listed above tend to produce most results in my experience.
And now that you got the people to your site…
What Do You Want Them To Do?
3. Make Relevant Offers
As simple as it sounds I’m finding time and time again that when I talk to bloggers they don’t have a clear understanding on what is it exactly they want their visitors to do?
What is ONE SINGLE ACTION they want them to take?
And yet, this is the most important aspect of monetizing your blog – ask for sale!
You don’t have to scream about it but simply present the offer in location that most often gets clicks and you got yourself a monetization in place!
And don’t overload you blog! Always use a common sense approach – how would you feel if you visited your own blog? Do you have too many offers?
Be smart and Make Offers Where It Counts to get more sales!
As I stated before…