“This article gives a detailed description of everything that webmasters need to know about the recent mobile search update-Rich cards-how it works and its perks.”
The manner in which people use technology today has changed dramatically. With the introduction of a Smartphone, now people have a computer which is fully functional and which they can carry everywhere. People use a Smartphone to talk, play games, download more apps and surf the web. More significantly for business purpose, people utilize their handset for searching the web and do it differently compared to a PC or a laptop. This is dramatically changing the mobile SEO search result and owing to this people require in changing their marketing strategy. In fact, when a person conducts a search on their mobile phone, they are not doing research but looking for action. So tailoring one’s search listings and ads appropriately is a must.
Search Engine Optimization has significantly evolved from the days when a few keywords were enough to help you rank high on the results pages. Google and other search engines have constantly updated their algorithm to prevent black hat optimizers from exploiting the search environment. They have persistently worked towards adding value to users and offering them an unbiased search experience. This has led to shift in strategies from the optimizers who want to maximize the reach and conversion for their clients. In this brief write-up we take a look at the top five SEO strategies that you should leverage in 2016.
Mobile, Mobile & Mobile – The three mentions are mere reflection of the importance of mobile searches in overall search results. If mobile-friendliness added weightage to your SEO score in 2015, they would be ‘THE’ deciding factor for rankings in 2016. With the majority of the users switching over to the small screen for their browsing needs, search engines have also shifted their focus. Even if you ignore SEO for the time being, mobile friendliness is important to increase your conversion rate. Stats suggest that 70% of local searches result in a sale of product or service within 24 hours. Also keep in mind the number of Internet users on mobile devices far outnumber the desktop/laptop users.
We gathered some of the most creative SEOs out there and asked them to put together a list of essential hacks any business should implement in 2016. They shared some of the strategies that worked for their campaigns and explained concisely how they can be implemented so that it can be a useful effort for others as well.
- Reverse engineer competitors content
- Drive traffic through less competitive keywords
- Long tail keywords can send huge amounts of traffic when this strategy is approached in the correct way
- Piggyback on the popularity of the latest news and events in an industry or location
- Use images and video more effectively
- Collaborating with clients more to leverage digital PR opportunities
- Ego baiting is a very simple, fast and easy to execute SEO strategy
- Detect and delete hidden spammy links on your website
- Create content marketing pieces using data which is readily available
- Focus on long tail keywords that converted!
Like in school, where grades make a big difference to your status, ranking high with websites isn’t easy. However, the formula for it isn’t plain hard-work; it is ‘Smart-Work.’
“Why is my website not ranking?” The woebegone cries of hardworking website owners!
This article lists the top 13 reasons why a deserving website fails to reach the high rank it is worthy of.
Ranging from ‘Un-Optimized Keywords’ to ‘Google Guidelines’, this list contains the most common points overlooked in most websites, thereby limiting their rankings.
Read through to identify your SEO mistakes and learn how to soar your SEO rankings in 2016.
If you are eager to incorporate search engine optimization as a vital element in your business marketing strategy, consider hiring the services of an experienced SEO expert. These professionals know well that on-page SEO tactics can prove highly rewarding for a website. On- page SEO means making changes in your website to make it search engine friendly. Here are the 11 on-page SEO techniques that every SEO expert should follow.
1. Speed up your website – Did you notice how frustrating you may feel if a website you are trying to open is taking more than a few seconds? Ideally, a delay of a single second in the loading can encourage a visitor to totally abandon your site. Speeding up the loading time, obviously makes your website more appealing to users. The faster your site loads, the friendlier it is to your users. Hosting can be a probable cause of this delayed time in loading. So, selecting a good hosting company that ensures minimal loading time can be the right solution for you.
A query term when entered in a search engine and searched for, results in a list of results containing the particular query term. It is only natural that people tend to visit and pay attention the most as the ones that are more likely to be the ones most relevant to the topic at hand. The differentiation between the sites appearing upper or lower in the results is due to a suite of powerful techniques known as search engine optimization.
What Is SEO?
SEO is a host of techniques amounting to a process that affects how visible a web page or website is in the results of a regular or natural or un-paid (“organic”) results yielded by a search.